Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why this is happening but...my wife and I have had this nightmare....

Its the day of our annual big party and we realize that we forgot to start decorating when our guests arrive in just a few hours (it takes us a minimum full week to set our stuff up). Its actually really terrifying and wakes us up!...are we going nuts?...anyone else have these nightmares?...haha

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have those type of nightmares every year around this time. Seriously. It started a little early this year, in August I had the first one. In the dream, I was driving around town and the east side of town was allowed to start decorating and I think our side of town wasn't allowed to until very close to Halloween or something. I was freaking out! The usual dream I have is that I wake up on Halloween afternoon and realize I haven't decorated any or bought any TOT candy. :D

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
778 Posts
I had almost that exact nightmare last night....it was Halloween afternoon and I didn't have anything set up and forgot to buy candy. It was HORRIBLE!

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Yep, I posted about this very thing a couple of months ago. I kept having this dream where I realized it was Halloween and I hadn't even so much as bought a pumpkin. Truly terrifying!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Vancouver, perhaps you are going nuts but look at it this way. The fact that you and your wife share this same dream indicates that the two of you are kindred spirits and you are truly meant for each other. You're a lucky man.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vancouver, perhaps you are going nuts but look at it this way. The fact that you and your wife share this same dream indicates that the two of you are kindred spirits and you are truly meant for each other. You're a lucky man.
thanks Dark Gardener! (after laughing out loud)

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
WEIRD! I have had almost that exact dream. In my dream my usual party guests are showing up in costume all excited. And I'm like "what are you all doing here?" and then they tell me that it's actually the day of my party. But I had FORGOT! It's such a horrible feeling. I had that dream a couple of months ago and it was great because it got my very motivated to get my haunt done. Pffft. Like I could actually forget.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's weird. Two weeks ago I dreamed that I asked my dh to check the calender. Turns out is was Halloween night (the day of our party) and we hadn't decorated, had no costume made for our daughter (it'll be her first year trick or treating), and had no party food. Oh and we hadn't sent out invites yet either.

So dh callls a friend to enlist him to spread the word that our party is on now as I scramble getting stuff together.

People start showing up straight away and there are still no decorations up and no food. I look at the calender myself and it's only mid October! I wake up.

Weird, weird, weird.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts