Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my party this year is gonna be a monster movie bash. I was gonna do Monster Movie trivia, themed snacks, and have complication clips of movie monsters playing in the background. However, I need more ideas for games, snacks, contests, etc....would anyone be able to offer advice who's had one of these parties before?

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Make Monster Munch snacks. Can use any of the chex type things or make up your own. I think there is one that is called that I found somewhere. Google It. Make food tags using monster clip art and monstery names for foods.

Will you have kids, too? Check out my Pinterest board for Halloween games. Make some of the monster type games. Even adults can have fun with some of these corny games. I know that teens love this stuff when they get started. Play Mummy Wrap. Our crowd never tires of this old staple---especially as the night goes on. Do a monster smash game with ballons with monster faces on chair seats and move around like musical chairs. Lots of monster type music out there. Play Monster freeze or Monster Walk or Frankenstein Walk. I know they are kids games but can be fun.

Make Monster drinks---weird colors and concoction or choose one such (check Pinterest) for a signature drink of the night. I don't mean the high energy drinks, just something cool looking or creepy.

make signs with monsters on them and use as games in the trivia type style. Or save them and show on a big screen tv for a sort of interactive game.

Don't forget about the Purple People Eater game, Monster Mash song and so many other classics. Search for monster music themes.

This would be fun. Big Lots often carried DVDs of Classic Monsters for about $3 each. They would be nice prizes.

A game with teams and give them a box of assorted clothing, markers, balloons, paper plates, etc. and a time limit. Have them design a monster with the best one winning. It could be hilarious.

I think this would be fun. Someone did a wonder monster theme last year. I just blanked on who it was, but you can probably find it. She had fastastic props, food, décor. I think they were all Classic Monsters.

Have fun and post things as you go along so we can follow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts