Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! We do a party every year and try to do different unique invitations each time. We were thinking of trying to do something with miniature urns and was wondering if anyone has done something with those in the past. I'd love any ideas, suggestions and pictures if you have them.

Thanx!

·
Registered
429 Posts
England play Australia every 2 years for The Ashes, the trophy being a 4 inch urn. That probably doent help, but the urn is a great shape.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Theme for party. We just like to do creative invitations each year. We created a secret group on facebook for those that will attend the party, so the invites will just be mostly Data/Time/Place markers. One thought we had was to fill the earn with ash from our fire pit then put a scroll inside the ash with the notice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We decided to skip the urns and do potions in small boxes. Each potion had a Label that went with the invited person (Bill's Brain Bile, Mark's Maggot juice, etc)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they weren't too bad for price. Got the boxes at Michaels and just used some stain I had laying around. The moss was a small bag we got at a Dollar Store and the bottle was just a mini booze bottle that I printed a new label and put on the bottle. The top of the inside of the box was just a printed piece of paper and the spider web is just plain spider web.

We made 15 of them for our party and hand deliver each one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts