Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to arrange a small party on upcoming Halloween.i do not know from where i have to start so i want a different party ideas from you guys to celebrate it. Send me your suggestion regarding that. I heard ans see some peoples are using flowers for that. but other than flowers if you have anything else in your mind then please share.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I guess it's best to decide what sort of party you'll be having. Will it be just a few friends, maybe a potluck and some scary movies? Do you want many guests, games, over the top decor and a planned menu? Will there be drinking? Children allowed? Perhaps a small dinner party? Many things will depend on your thoughts about how you answer that question. Like selinamb said, there are TONS of good ideas in this party forum, from themes to games to menus and just about everything else having to do with parties. Good luck with your first party! Regarding flowers, I only use real red roses for decorating my skull cake, the rest of the flowers I use are cheap silk flowers I've dirtied up and made to look old and dead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts