Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I assume you are talking about the one in Little Five Points? I went two years ago and it was a decent time. A little strong on the alternative life style to be a family event. Not judging, just saying.

Netherworld haunted house participates in the DragonCon parade which is pretty cool. The downside is that the DragonCon parade is on Labor Day weekend and it is super crowded between Dragon Con and the Chik-Fil-A /ESPN football kickoff game featuring Alabama.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I usually attend the Halloween Wild Rumpus parade in Athens, Georgia. I wasn't even aware that they had one in Atlanta too! That makes a lot of sense though. Do you attend that one? What's it like? This has definitely sparked my interest.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My wife and I and another couple are planning on going to the Dragon Con parade this Saturday. This will be the third year that we have all gone together. My buddy's girlfriend wants a proposal and I told him Saturday was a perfect time. He could put on a Flash leotard suit and pull her out on the street between floats and get down on one knee and pop the big question. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts