Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be great to have a Halloween paper craft thread :)
\Post up your Halloween creations from paper

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made these 2 for the it guys at work are company just moved and they had to bust butt to get us all set up so i gave them a thank you

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
So, I went searching for Halloween papercraft stuff online yesterday at work because I was tired & bored.

I found these guys, printed them & just put them together & they are super cute!

I think they'd be even cuter if they were larger.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
Would anyone be interested in boxes of #10 envelopes?

We had a couple thousand printed for the foam insulation company we bought at work & then they sold it off so we've got boxes of the things. They do have the name and address in the upper left hand corner but other than that they're blank?

I can't bring myself to toss them away since there's nothing wrong with them. I took some home but honestly, I don't really snail mail much stuff anymore & what I do mail is either a few bills that have their own return envelopes or packages.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are these ephemera pieces? Just trying to understand the stuffed envelope. I’m new to the forum. Thanks
loaded envloups are so fun you can put all kinds of things in them some of mine have tags, sticker, witch journal skys the limit with these i have out dandy, planting seeds, charms you can just get really creative

1 - 13 of 13 Posts