Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a store called Modern Display here in Salt Lake City and saw some cool Halloween ornaments. I checked the tag to see who made them, and they were made by Christopher Radko...so I gooogled his name and found his site Christopher Radko Halloween Collection

Go take a look see...

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
My wife and I have been collecting Radko for 15 years. We have close to 200 Christmas and perhaps 50 Halloween ornaments, which we display on two Halloween trees, also by Radko. I'll have to dig up some pics. They are pricey but worth it. Superb quality and awesome detail. The Radko story is inspiring and he has developed a multi million dollar business from scratch. Christopher Radko also contributes heavily to various children's charities. He routinely retires many styles of ornaments, kind of like Dept 56 and Lemax. Very few retailer's carry them but there are several stores listed on his website that usually have a good selection.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Those are great ornaments for a spendy price!!!! I saved the coolest branch when I pruned my Witch Hazel Tree. It's limbs are all gnarly. I'm going to spray it with black paint and dust it with opalescent glitter power (the real transparent kind). These ornaments give me great ideas for making ornaments from polymer clay. When I buff them with my electric buffing wheel, they will look like glass. Thanks for sharing.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
He is a wonderful artist, if you want to see a ton of Halloween ornaments ranging from his price and lower go to Christmastraditions.com Click on Halloween then look for ornaments. She has a ton of trees and ornaments for Halloween. check out all of her halloween stuff if you have time.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
christmastraditions.com also has pictures of her store for Halloween. There you will see great black trees with tons of Halloween decorations. enjoy!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice ornaments on radko's site. I also previously saw some of them on ebay. Still too expensive for me. So I ended up going to after halloween sales and found several cheap halloween ornaments for my halloween christmas tree. They weren't Radko but I liked them. I love "After Halloween" sales.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Thanks for posting that link! Can't you just see a black tree with all those gorgeous ornaments on it???
after christmas i go in and buy odd color trees cheap. i have a traditional green tree, a red tree, a silver tree, a white tree, and two prelit trees. one is black with something like 250 light up pumpkins. and the other is pink. i want to do a christmas theme some year and i think a lot of halloween decorations will transform any color tree into a work of art. those bulbs by radko are very pretty and i would love to have some but out of my price range. i have after halloween found some pretty bulbs cheap but even their original price didn't start that high so i'm sure they weren't radco but still pretty. and hooch, a black tree with all those ornaments would be georous

1 - 14 of 14 Posts