Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Halloween tv specials/episodes are you going to watch this year on TV? What are some of your favorites? I watch some of my favorites but they dont show on tv anymore but i get them on Youtube....

I like watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch Halloween episodes, Family Matters, Roseanne and a bunch more

What about u guys?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I got the Roseanne Halloween eps on dvd this year and I haven't seen them in years so I'm looking forward to that.

Hope to start my Simpson's Treehouse of Horror episodes on Friday and actually make it through all of them this year.

I'll watch the 'Halloween' episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer for sure.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Tonight on Travel Channel: Halloween Crazy @ 7pm, Halloween Crazier @ 8 pm, and Halloween's Most Extreme @ 9 pm. All times are for the central time zone so adjust as needed. These are all old programs but I still love to watch them and all the other Travel Channel shows like Weird Travels, Haunted Hotels, etc.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Roseanne episodes are always great. I have the DVD and I still think I haven't seen the last one! lol And as mentioned above, the Buffy episode from season 4 is my favorite episode of the series! So good!

I usually do a search for Halloween on my DVR and record as much as I can find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts