Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I just joined this site and would like to share something I created. I have designed an Old Maid card deck with a Halloween theme. The cards are very colorful! These would make a great Halloween gift! I always have some of these up in my Etsy store:

Etsy :: JustineEhlers :: Halloween Old Maid card deck

I also just listed a deck on Ebay. To take a look or bid please visit this url:

Halloween Old Maid cards, Bat,Cat,Ghost,Mummy,HYR - eBay (item 200263773570 end time Oct-19-08 19:27:22 PDT)

Justine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there!

Yes, I listed another deck on ebay last night. The item number to search for this week is: 200265653922
You can also still find them at a buy it now price in my Etsy store by following the link in my post above. Thanks for your compliments and interest! By the way- you have a great user pic :)

Justine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Barbarella-After reading your message, I decided to check the link I have posted in this thread to the cards in my Etsy shop. It seems that after I sell a deck of these, and repost a new one, that link no longer works! So I guess the best thing to do would be to go to the Halloween section of my Etsy shop: Etsy :: JustineEhlers :: Welcome to my shop!
The cards will always be there.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! :)
Justine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts