Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One idea that is constantly on my mind other than Halloween is my future Halloween office. When I have a house of my own I want to have a personal office dedicated to Halloween. This has been a dream of mine that has grown over the years. I will break it down the office and I would love to have suggestions and ideas on what I could add to my future office so I start getting a plan going.

First things first I want the office to be on the second floor of my house, that way when I have decorations in the front yard I can view them from above and see how the public enjoys them. I want to be old school like the old game of Clue style of decor. I would love to have a fireplace on the second floor, a giant bookcase that needs a ladder and finally a table easel that is used by graphic designers. The easel will be used to plan my future Halloween yard haunts. I also want to have a wall dedicated to all the Haunted houses I go to every year. I plan on framing all the ticket stubs I have collected and grouping them together in years. I also want to have a wall dedicated to Cedar Point Halloweekends. Cedar Point Halloweekends is this massive Halloween festival in a amusement park. I plan to have all the maps I have collected over the years along with a giant map of the park that I can plan each year on where I plan on going through the park my route.

I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas on what I could add to my Halloween office?

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just started decorating my Halloween office!!! I plan on bringing my pumpkin sentenial in also (the head is sitting on my desk). I also ordered blood spatter and bloody hand print decals for the Friday the 13th wall. I'm also half way finished putting carpet tiles on 2 of the walls...for sound buffering.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice I love it! I plan on having the office be a large room upstairs in my future home. So I'm hoping for a house with two master bedrooms or I could just put down a wall and make one too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts