Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks! Let me intoduce a new CD from Tenebre Records, Halloween Obscura.
17 Dark, Ambient, Electronic Tracks

"Out of nowhere this year comes Massimo Nero with Halloween Obscura, a CD that is as serious as a heart attack. There is nothing sentimental or familiar with this CD - it is designed to creep you out, and is the closest thing to what I listen to the rest of the year that I've ever heard marketed as "Halloween-themed". Dark, dark, dark." Chad Savage

More informations at: Download Halloween Music - Halloween Obscura + Free Mp3 Tracks

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Just checked out the site & listened to some samples,very interesting SFX. purchased online,good price for $10.
Listening to it now,SHWeeeet stuff.Very good,definitely different & unique. Recommend picking this up,for $10 ya can't loose !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The link wasn't working for me, (said file is no longer there). I need some good music for my haunt, this sounded like just the ticket.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
The link wasn't working for me, (said file is no longer there). I need some good music for my haunt, this sounded like just the ticket.
I just clicked the link & it brought up the download sales page for me,maybe they're server was down....... but it's still good. Check out "Hallo's eve" cd also a great one !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts