Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new show premieres on Travel Channel tonight called Halloween Night Frights. It focuses on how theme parks go haunted for Halloween. Their Halloween programming kicked off today, and someone posted a thread about the season opener for Making Monsters. Also, after this new show, America's Scariest Halloween Attractions #2 is airing, another great series. HNF airs at 10:00 PM EST.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm flipping between travel channel and syfy. Gotta love halloween season!

·
Registered
350 Posts
It was pretty good.

Interesting how their goal was to move away from a clown theme but their fluorescent color scheme is still pretty clownish, and a lot of the actors were clowns(!).

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, not a bad show. The coaster in Florida looks really cool, and the zombie hunt on the train. We should stop over at Hersheypark to see what they do for Halloween. We were there earlier this year and I did that Fahrenheit one which was pretty intense.

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
Thanks Paul. My DVR recorded it because I have keyword searches set in my DVR such as Halloween, Terrifying, Haunted, Ghost, etc.

Travel Channel's "Most Terrifying Places in America" started back up again yesterday. As of last year, I believe there were 8 installments of this, and hopefully this year they have a new one. I have been waiting for it to start up and my DVR has them waiting for me!

YAY! :)

A new show premieres on Travel Channel tonight called Halloween Night Frights. It focuses on how theme parks go haunted for Halloween. Their Halloween programming kicked off today, and someone posted a thread about the season opener for Making Monsters. Also, after this new show, America's Scariest Halloween Attractions #2 is airing, another great series. HNF airs at 10:00 PM EST.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Not being a coaster enthusiast, Halloween Night Frights covering them more than the haunts disappointed me. The other turned out to be a rerun, although it was still enjoyable. I am hoping that the third and fourth editions will be repeated, since I never got to see them, thanks to the DVR acting up and needing to be replaced before I had the chance; I may be wrong, but it seems that Travel Channel has never rebroadcast them, and they are impossible to find in full online.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most Terrifying Places in America has episodes going from #1 to #18. I'm missing only a few, from like #9 to #12, and some of these are airing soon. There's also the Top 13 episode. They also name one of the episodes Paranormal Hot Spots, and it's #2 or something like that. I know, it gets confusing keeping up with the series, but they're really well done. And Garth, I agree, although I am a roller coaster fan myself. I would rather see the specials which walk you through the haunted attractions. I have America's Scariest Halloween Attractions #1, #2, and #3. I think that's all of them. I've also mentioned another cool series which is America Haunts, which features only attractions. These went up to episode #4, and of course I have all of these. ;) It's a shame I haven't seen these air in the past few years. Maybe the GAC channel will pick them up eventually too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts