Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Did he say Notre Dame Drive? Is that really your street name?

There is a road near where I live called Wolf Cemetery Rd. I always wish my road had a cool Halloweenie name.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,640 Posts
Very cool! We live a block away from one of three local news stations and they come every year. The cameraman says he always knows where to come for the best Halloween footage. Two years ago, all three stations sent crews to our place. It was a hoot. They interviewed a lot of the kids and myself. Fun stuff!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Did he say Notre Dame Drive? Is that really your street name?

There is a road near where I live called Wolf Cemetery Rd. I always wish my road had a cool Halloweenie name.
If your road is rural, you may be able to petition the county to rename the road. I don't know all that's involved, but it's pretty easy if it's a rural road or a private drive.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Very cool! We live a block away from one of three local news stations and they come every year. The cameraman says he always knows where to come for the best Halloween footage. Two years ago, all three stations sent crews to our place. It was a hoot. They interviewed a lot of the kids and myself. Fun stuff!
That is so cool!

I'm really hoping to get a news crew out to my haunt this year. Last couple of years we've had articles in the local paper, but that's it.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Hey Magic, I grew up in your general area. Even debated with kids at the high school and certainly believe our football and basketball teams played against each other. Long since moved away but kind of remember your haunting grounds so to speak. I sure wish I had neighbors like you when I was a kid. I think most neighbors around me just put out a pumpkin and gave out candy. Really nice coverage of your haunt BTW.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice coverage, magic. It's always fun to have the news crews come out. We only had one team come out twice last year. One year, we had 50 kids from Dance Pros come out and od Thriller in the street and we had three crews. We've had articles in the paper, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts