Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on mastering a collection of music videos that would work for a family-friendly Halloween party DVD. It would be played with a projection system. Both live action or cartoons/animation would be great, as well as musical interludes from motion pictures.

Some ideas so far include:

Thriller - Michael Jackson
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
This Is Halloween - Opening sequence from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
The Headless Horseman - Musical interlude from Disney's "Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
Scooby Doo Theme - Opening Song
Weird Science - Oingo Bongo
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
I Always Feel Like (Somebody's Watching Me) - Rockwell

Ideas are welcomed, especially if you can tell where good source material can be purchased.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was about to jump into this one all excited like and give you the list of videos I have on my hardrive....then I saw "Family friendly" D'oh!!!

I'll still take a look at what I've got, but mostly I specialize in gore and violence

·
Registered
281 Posts
okay....so I may have a few that would be okay. I've included the youtube urls because I don't know if these are appropriate or not. So I'll let you be the judge! Hope this helps

Phantom of the opera - Magnetic Rose (anime music vid):
YouTube - phantom of the opera-anime

Malice Mizer - Beast of Blood
YouTube - Beast Of Blood

Lestat - Forsaken (Queen of the Damned)
YouTube - Korn- Forsaken (vampire Lestat)

Will Smith - MiB
YouTube - Will Smith - Men In Black - Music Video

Bronx Casket Co - Little Dead Girl
YouTube - Bronx Casket Co.-Little Dead Girl

·
Registered
340 Posts
How about these videos.......

Beetle Juice-O-Day Banana Boat Song
Beetle Juice-Shake Shake Shake Senora
Grateful Dead-Touch of Grey (singing and music playing skeletons)
Blondie-Rapture (it is clean and has a fun beat)
Alvin and the Chipmunks meets Frankenstein (too much of it will get on your nerves).

·
Registered
369 Posts
Monster Mash! Maybe some songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show and, if you can snag it, the Tracy Jordan Halloween song from 30 Rock - hilarious! It's mostly family friendly, depending on your definition of family friendly, of course, and how sensitive your crew is... I found it here: YouTube - Werewolf Bar Mitzvah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts