Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my husband got home last night from work with this , he printed the new H2 movie vinyl banner poster , they mesure 103 inches x 60 inches ....(he is a screen printer and they do alot of movie posters ) .....

he also printed on coroplast a UGE kit in 3 parts for a new haunted ride at La Ronde (six flags) in Montreal new ride called the Mummie but he didnt bring that home it didnt fit in the van lol but he will try and see if he can get one .....

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
I love the print but I didn't know Rob Zombie was making Halloween 2. Why does he have to do everything so white trash. He is no Carpenter. ( Sorry I'll stop complaining, I'll find another thread to do that) What are you going to do with that poster it's huge?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Personally I like Rob Zombie movies and cant wait for H2. I will watch any type of Horror flick, but most of the time come away disappointed. Its finding that diamond in the rough that makes it all worth it.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
It looks great! you guys are so luck to have that. I would kill for a Scream and Shrek one that size. :) To bad Rob Zombies remaking this movie sequall he litterley killed a classic. But still it's an amazing banner/poster.

·
Registered
266 Posts
My husband is going to totally freak when i show him this. He's a big Rob Zombie/Michael Myers fan. We are looking forward to seeing the movie.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
halloweenrocks08 , i have a uge disney on ice poster in my daugther playroom ;) my husband usually bring home all the movie poster he prints and he keeps them rolled up kinda as a portfolio ....

i have 2 extra poster like the H2 one :)

they did a UGE pirate of the caribbean banner when the movie came out , awhile ago i mean UGE banner , and the boss didnt want to let him print one for himself to keep, thats the only time , but he will keep asking for it .

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Wow! Cool poster. I didn't see his first Halloween movie, though.
I bet Johnny Thunder and Chris Baker would absolutely LOVE to have one of those!! LOL
There's probably a few of us round here wouldn't mind getting our grubby, skeletal talons around one of those beauties, Dave.:)

Give it a few years and they're probably going to be worth a $ or two..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts