Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else often check on the posters location? I find myself doing it a lot, especially when it's a discussion about weather or a discussion of someone's hometown regarding Halloween or a post about someone's haunt. I feel like it establishes a connection between the forum reader and poster and makes it all more relatable. Now I have to go make sure my location is listed on MY profile.馃榿

Registered
I do. I'm pretty new here and I often check location to see if anyone is near me (I'm in Southern Alberta, Canada) I just moved across the country last year and haven't met anyone who is into Halloween like me.

Registered
Hey my extended family!! I'm in Augusta, GA. I have always wondered where some of the folks I'm talking to here are from. This is awesome

Registered
I do in hopes that maybe someone on here is relatively close to me. I kinda feel all alone where I am at. My state is in my name, my actual location is not listed publicly. But I am in the north central part of the state.

Registered
East coast Canada here. I find myself checking user locations from time to time. Especially in regards to weather related discussions. I think it's interesting to see what people in other climates have to deal with. Some advantages and disadvantages in every climate.

Registered
I do in hopes that maybe someone on here is relatively close to me. I kinda feel all alone where I am at. My state is in my name, my actual location is not listed publicly. But I am in the north central part of the state.
I LOVE your state!!! I loaded up my truck one fall and drove all the way from the GA coast to your beautiful state. I spent 2 weeks driving around, camping and seeing all the glorious sights. I could so live there

Registered
North Dakota! We're due to get snow!
I lived a couple of years in North Dakota. I was about 5 miles from the Canadian border as a crow flies and 10 miles from the MT border. My hubby has family that live around Dickinson. I often miss the friendly folks in North Dakota, can't say that I miss the weather though. You all can get some bone chilling cold weather that can take days to warm up from and winds that blow right through you no matter how many layers of clothes you have on.

Registered
I lived a couple of years in North Dakota. I was about 5 miles from the Canadian border as a crow flies and 10 miles from the MT border. My hubby has family that live around Dickinson. I often miss the friendly folks in North Dakota, can't say that I miss the weather though. You all can get some bone chilling cold weather that can take days to warm up from and winds that blow right through you no matter how many layers of clothes you have on.
Oofta, that's very north! You nailed the ND description on the head! 馃槅 The wind here is AWFUL! And it's so flat. But the people are basically Minnesota-nice in places. :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts