Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our theme this year is The haunted mansion holiday (disneyland), and Nightmare before xmas. So we have elements of the haunted mansion, mixed in with halloween and xmas...

see the pics!!

Progress 09 pictures by alicehalloween - Photobucket

We still have a ways to go...but this is our start.

PS. that scrollwork on the corners of the patio I hand carved from craftfoamboard and then painted the patio to match the scrolls... its a nice match to the scrollwork on the veranda at the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wait until you see our candelabra's that are spiderweb shaped, and 10 ft tall oogie boogie! We are going to build 2 more benches, and the wallpaper that I designed for the back patio!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Totally cool. I relate. I have not had time to do Halloween the past two years, but in 2007 I did "when two holidays collide" theme. I had a "buck" the talking deer head greet the guests with the Christmas version of the elevator from the mansion. Here is a link to my photobucket, I was totally inspired when I went to Disneyland in 2006 and saw the Nightmare Before version of the mansion. Good luck with your theme, next year 2010, its a dark ride in my garage!!

Pictures by hobbyguy_photos - Photobucket

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow, very impressive! I remember when you started on those coffin benches. They turned out fantastic! Who was the guy measuring? haha

MsM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.