Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in at Walmart today and saw at least three different Halloween magazines on the rack! Unfortunately, none seemed terribly interesting, mostly children's costumes and the same old monster party food, but hey, at least it's something! They also had Halloween greeting cards and gift bags on display as well as fall wreaths, scarecrows, etc.
It's starting! :D

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
I do hope the Queen of Halloween comes up with new devilish delights for us this year!
Here is an excerpt from the NY Times published on 6/17/2013:
"To follow Martha Stewart, even briefly, is a test of endurance. On a recent afternoon, Ms. Stewart wrapped up posing for a photo shoot for Martha Stewart Halloween magazine at her company’s Manhattan headquarters, as makeup artists briskly wiped glitter off her cheeks and disassembled her fairy-godmother bouffant."

I hope this means there is a new magazine with NEW photos and ideas versus the "recycling" of past items.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
I was in Lowe's today and found a very cool Better Homes and Gardens "Special Interest" magazine. It's full of ideas front to back and I only remember one add which was for 20% off of any one item at the Spirit stores. This is one of the better magazines I've seen in the last few years. Alot of them seem to have too many advertisments. Here's a few pics I thought I'd share. I'm soooo going to do the snake door mat idea!!!

halloween mag.jpg

door mat with snakes.jpg

eyeball pie recipe.jpg

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
OH.. and it was only 5.99 :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts