Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
I don't have a picture of it but I have the spooky Haunted House one from Cracker Barrel & I absolutely love it! Has all the elements I love, is creepy with great details and has really cool lights & soundtrack. They have an industrial lights one too. Also saw a JOL one from Jeffery Alans the other day as they're clearancing old stock. Looked really cool as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love Halloween light-up canvases! I have several, and my favorites are the little ones with flickering candles from Walgreens from a couple years ago--great effect. No pics tho.

However, I would recommend *against* the Headless Horseman that Spirit was selling a couple years ago--terrible quality, poorly executed, they sent me two that didn't work properly and I gave up at that point.

headless horseman light up canvas.jpg

I don't own one yet, but am on a waiting list for this one

https://www.sturbridgeyankee.com/sleepy-hollow-farms-lighted-canvas.html
I like that one! Great choice.

I want to try to make my own.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have a bunch of these bought over the last couple years (found most of them at Gordmans). Love the quality of the canvas and picture but the lights are another story. Some seem to lose connection if jostled too much (from being packed and unpacked each year). Some came home that way. I would recommend taking a couple AA batteries with you when shopping for these so you can pop them in at the store and be sure all your lights are working if thats important to you. It may be possible to repair them if I take the backing off but I haven't tried. I am ok with what is lit up and love the look even without the lights (although they really add to the effect). I have purchased frames for them off the shelf at Hobby Lobby and Michaels to enhance the look. Definitely recommend picking up these canvases when you find one you like - I have found them more expensive online for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts