Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im planning a trip to l.a. for halloween 2014 from the 25th of oct. to the 1st of nov. and i know the obvious attractions universal,knotts ,sinister pointe, coffin creek , hollywood haunted hay ride , delusion ........ but i want more let me know if you can think of anything between the dates i have selected because i know there is more out there and i want this year to be the best halloween experience ever any ideas are good please give feed back.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I too am planning a trip. 10/24-10/28. Im hitting Knotts 10/24 and Universal Horror Nights 10/25 and I woo am looking for something to do on the other days.
Im skipping the Queen Mary Decks of the Dead and I will be leaving a few days before the HOuse on Haunted HIll will be running his home haunter Show.
Would love to hear your plans... I've been going to So Cal for the past 18 years just for Knotts.

·
Registered
386 Posts
You know.. you will be in Calif for Halloween... you should check out the gas lamp district in San Diego for the 2014 Monster Mash Ball
I went last year and it was off the hook

Attachments

·
Shadow box dancer
1,394 Posts
YARD HAUNTS!!!!!!! There are so many people who work in the "industry" here that there are so many good home haunts. My wife and I vist 4 or 5 awesome favorites every year and explore a handful of new ones. We hit 11 to 14 one year! A great place for yardhaunts, Halloween events and pro haunts is hollywoodgothique.com he has tons of great reviews and personal visits to most of the stuff on his sites. Hope you have fun! Oh one last bit of advice, checkout the ghost train, it is right around the corner from haunted hayride and hollywoodhaunter is a few blocks from that! Ghost train is for kids but will wheaton was in line behind us!!! We had a blast riding the trains.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts