Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We keep talking about starting this thread in the merch watch thread and no one has done it. Well I have had enough and I have clearance stuff to talk about!
Target has their Boosomething (I forget if it's booville or what) stuff on sale.
Pottery Barn had the beaded skull pillows 30% in the store yesterday.
Michael's has had stuff on sale for a few weeks now.
Someone posted the Illuminations has their stuff on sale.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I went to Spirit Halloween today and they had various stuff marked down. They had a clearance bin with some older mask but nothing that I couldn't live with out. I did pick up the latex Jason gloves that are zombified looking. They usually cost $24.99 for a pair, which is way too much, but they had them marked down to $2.97!! I bought the last 3 pair. They will come in real handy for props.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
OH! If you have a Joanne's Fabrics and Crafts definitely go check out the Halloween sale. I hadn't even thought to look there for Halloween at all but was next door to it and stopped in. Everything is already 60% off. I spent $50 and got so much stuff! They had 3 full rows of decorations and two of costumes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Canadian Tire has some of their props up to 40% off this week. Plus Sears.ca has some of their props at 25% off.
I went to crappy tire in Bell's Corners (west end Ottawa) and they had only a couple of halloween things left. All picked over and just about empty!

The spirit store here really only has costumes left, they have sold just about everything!!! I guess they had a good year!

Good thing I start my shopping early...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Halloween USA had some specials last week (buy one get one free tombstones, red tagged sale items) but not a whole lot. They said sunday after halloween is their clearance sale.

Things you never knew existed... we used to order from them in grade school. They advertised in the back of Boys Life mag. Used to get fake barf, fake dog poop, snapping gum, garlic gum, stink bombs, etc. They had mix and match, 6 items for .99/ea. I'm glad to see they still have most of them for that price! I almost ordered some of them for old times' sake but my wife would have freaked. We still have a fake barf at my house, my 3 year old daughter loves it.

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Michaels had their Halloween blowout sale today. I received a 15% coupon to use after 4:00 today. While in the store, the manager announced that everything was now 70 percent off. They had the bride and groom, but I already have them. I could have gotten them for a steal. I got the witch countdown sign for less than twenty. The busts were a good bargain, a picked up what they had left. I was able to pick up some Spooky town for 75 percent, plus the 15.

Looks like Michaels will be out of Halloween everything by tomorrow. I think a lot of clearances are going to happen before the holiday. Christmas is totally stocked at Michaels now.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Oh crap! Better to get to Michael's first thing in the morning! One of the tombstones I bought there is the nicest one we have, very heavy and well made. Was thinking we should get some more of them.

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
Was at Menards last night...they are practically out of everything and Christmas is taking over. What they do have left, which isn't much, is at 33%. I was hoping to get some 6' skeletons, but they have none.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Frightcatalog.com has 50% off of orders over $100 which is pretty sweet and might even arrive before Halloween. I've been eyeing animated batch 12x for over a year and finally picked him up and something else to push me over the $100 limit.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Halloween USA had some specials last week (buy one get one free tombstones, red tagged sale items) but not a whole lot. They said sunday after halloween is their clearance sale.
Sunday? That's odd; maybe I'll be able to get there for the sale after all...

By the way, Halloween USA has a coupon for $10 off any prop $29.99 and up. Just click the 'ads' button and you should see it; not technically 'clearance', but it helps, nonetheless:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts