Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so... I'm new here! Um...there are a few things I would like to do for this year's haunt:

1. MM Angel Cemetery Stone
2. Tombstones
3. Cemetery Pillars, Gate, Arch, Fenicing..
4. A SpookyBlue or Pumpkin Rot Pumpkin Scarecrow
5. Black Plywood Rearing Horse with Headless Horseman Dummy
6. Witche's Potion Room and Fire thingy
7.Startch Ghostie in Cemetery
8.And a Tree guarded pathway to house you know..

So yea..that's what I plan to do...what do ya think?Do you think I could get all of it done it 24 days?

BlackCrow:):eek:

·
Registered
218 Posts
WELCOME to the forum! And oh yeah! You have plenty of time. If ur a fanatic like the rest of us on her, you'll make time! Good luck with everything. We are SUPER excited bout the whole month of October. Halloween is THE funnest holiday!!!!!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
Ok, so... I'm new here! Um...there are a few things I would like to do for this year's haunt:

1. MM Angel Cemetery Stone
2. Tombstones
3. Cemetery Pillars, Gate, Arch, Fenicing..
4. A SpookyBlue or Pumpkin Rot Pumpkin Scarecrow
5. Black Plywood Rearing Horse with Headless Horseman Dummy
6. Witche's Potion Room and Fire thingy
7.Startch Ghostie in Cemetery
8.And a Tree guarded pathway to house you know..

So yea..that's what I plan to do...what do ya think?Do you think I could get all of it done it 24 days?

BlackCrow:):eek:
Frankly, I think the list is too ambitious for the limited time you have left. You'd have to devote several hours a day to get most of these things done and you might end up stressing yourself to the point of not enjoying it. Pare the list back to 3 or 4 manageable projects and get started now. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a good haunt/display. Tackle too much and you end up cutting corners and being dissatisfied. Maybe start with a cemetery fence. Add the ghost and maybe a scarecrow. Then focus on some good lighting, fog and some sound to tie it all together. JMO.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's certainly ambitious. At least you have a plan ;)

That's one thing I've learned real quick from the forum, I don't have a plan and my stuff is a mish-mash of items. Although all the stuff I've created this year will translate to next year. Hahahaha, this Halloween hasn't even come/gone and I'm already planning next year!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea...thank you guys...i have confidence in that i can try to get it all done.. I have a 5 day weekend so...im gonna put up and work on some of the decor! soo...yea! wish me luck...and lol..Brimstonewtich...I AM 2!...anyways..and thanks firespartan thanks again everybody!!! :):eek:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, your list is rather similar to mine and I am having a major panic attack that all i have (mostly) competed is my tombstones which still require a coat of paint and then the detailing.

24 days is a very short amount off time to get all that done.. but if you HAVE the spair time (I work 4-5 days a week so my time is limited) then there is no reason at all why you shouldnt be able to get it all done :)

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
You can do it! I don't know about everybody else, but for me, once October gets here I start to really kick it into high gear. Even though I always say I'm going to get things done early, the real stuff usually happens in October. I get a burst of energy and creativity that I just don't have the rest of the year.
What are you waiting for? Get busy! ;-)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Madea Violia: Thanks, i usually have time after 4 p.m. 5 days a week and weekends except for 1. So I 'm pretty sure I could do it!!
Madame Leota: Gah!! It is sooo exciting oct. is here. I can feel it. And when that happens im ready to rock and roll! I usually procrastinate until that time..lol bad habit..I'm getting there!!
Thanks guys!! Hopefully, if i can, ill post some pics and tut on some stuff i did if i get around to it, shortly..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts