Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much of a Halloween Junkie are you when you absloutely cannot wait for Sept 1st so you can say Halloween is next month? I'm almost as excited for Sept. 1 and Oct 1 as I am for the actual day!!

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
OH NO!!! Don't tell me that!!! As much as I am looking forward to Halloween, I'm just now getting enthused about making my own props! Oh man!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
OH NO!!! Don't tell me that!!! As much as I am looking forward to Halloween, I'm just now getting enthused about making my own props! Oh man!!!
I love Halloween, my favorite day of the year, and I am ridiculously excited that it is a month away, but when I read the title of this post, I got a knot in my stomach- I put so much planning into October 31 that I always worry if I will be able to get everything done for the big day... and being that the big day is on a Saturday this year, I feel even more pressure to go all out and have a great party...

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
"Halloween is next month".

I believe I speak for most of us here at HalloweenForum.com when I say, "DURR!!"

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I cannot wait for the day, on the other hand I dread it . Oct. 31st seems to fly by , then the next day I get depressed . Yes the reality that Halloween is over and I have to wait a whole freaking year. So I say to you all savor each day from here on cuz next thing you know it's over.

·
Registered
210 Posts
haha, I feel the same way spooky... I posted that as my status on facebook this morning... I'm EXCITED and can't wait... damn, I have to wait 29 more days til I can put up Halloween decorations? :p

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
I agree with you sycho, the greatest holiday ever (in my own opinion so if yours differs please don't gut me) only last one night but the Christmas holidays seem to last for a whole month and a half. Not fair!!!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,599 Posts
This is the time of year I really start to enjoy the anticipation of the holiday. The last few nights here have been crystal clear with a beautiful moon, stars, and chilly temps. Some of the trees are showing hints of turning colors and the garden flowers are slowly dying back. We're seeing geese migrating in small flocks. Crows are out in force. The fruit stands are now selling mum plants and fall produce and it won't be long before pumpkins start showing up. Of course the Halloween stores are popping up, and pretty soon the "back to school" aisles will be full of costumes, masks, props and yard decor. My own garage is full of foam board, partially completed grave stones, cans of black and gray paint, wood trim and other stuff waiting to be transformed into props for the big night. We've had some dinner conversations about Halloween; what every one is going to dress as, the layout, our annual pizza and wing party for the haunt helpers, etc, and we've had a few of the usual scareactors already commit for this year. The next 59 days will fly by but it's time to soak it all in and enjoy it. So much time and effort for 2-3 hours of Halloween fun but it still is so totally worthwhile!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts