Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Apologies if there's already a thread on this. I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. I was sure there was one.
I'm from the UK. I throw Halloween parties every year. One for adults, one for family/children as well as doing general Halloweeny activities.
What I'm curious to know is where other people from the UK get most of their Halloween supplies from?
I tend to order a lot of mine from Amazon throughout the year with bits from Asda, Tesco and the odd pound shop coming up to Halloween itself. Are there any other stores that I'm missing out on that tend to have a decent selection of stock? I'm willing to travel too.
Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi dustytelephone

I'm based in the UK too, and getting increasingly jealous watching all the american stock arriving in their shops.. I can't wait for stuff to appear on our shelves!
I usually stalk Wilko, Asda, Tesco.. although the Range I'm told has a good selection. Also check out partydelights.co.uk halloween stuff. There is also a shop called Halloween on 31st.. it's kind of like the seasonal calendar club, but a halloween version. We had one down my way a couple of years back, and it was awesome, but didn't get the local interest so moved to Norwich last year (sigh).

Hope that helps! If you come across anything else, please let me know!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
B and M has stuff, as does Matalan (they do a poseable skeleton and has skelly birds, cats etc last year)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
There is a 2017 UK Halloween thread - it's over in General Halloween but is usually 3-5 pages down as it isn't being updated very often at the moment (obviously!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts