Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
ASDA have started early this year! I've been told by a family member (yup again) that ASDA have their Halloween out. They wasn't very informative so I don't know what's available. I'm unable to visit until the weekend. The Halloween items hit ASDA Direct on September 18th. From the preview at the bottom of their site there is another "large" prop in the style of last years witch. It looks like a zombie holding a sweet dish. Somewhat disapointed there is no lifesize prop like 2010's Wanda Witch and 2009's butler. (I often see the butler on random TV Shows, recently Come Dine With Me).

Nothing in TK Maxx yet :(

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've Been Everywhere I Can Think Off But Am Gutted ASDA Is So Far Behind :( My Two Local B&M Are Packed With Halloween Goodies, As Are The Local Pound Shops And Even Though Theres Not Alot There Thats Amazing I've Some How Still Managed To Spend Over £60 This Week To Get The Ball Rolling :) x

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know! Asda were very late last year think it was October by the time they got it all out! On their website if you google asda Halloween , and go to the George bit, the costumes are there and it says more products including props from September 18 th which is tommorrow!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ahhh, I've just seen some very cute costumes on matalan website! My daughter wants to be a spider this year and there is a very cute one online!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
B and m do have some decent stuff this year.....and the pound shops are usually a winner, althought the main one in town... their first few things looked mighty cheap so not bothered as of yet. got some nice (wood i think?) glitter signs sayin "boo" "scary" "halloween" or whatever from b&M for 99p a piece, which is a steal

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got those signs from b&m's too :) love them just hate been covered in glitter after handling them. Just been on the asda direct website and i hope the stores have more than the site as it only shows a few bits and bobs will deffo be buying a boris the butler tho :D to add to my collection of 6ft butler and wanda the witch i also have a life size animated talking skeleton from wilkos last year x

·
Potions Master
697 Posts
Everyone go to a store called Discount UK!!!!!!! No matter how far away travel!! They have so much cheap stuff including VERY realistic looking hands at £1 or full arms or legs for £3! Seriously I got a scare because they looked so real XD
I have one in my town in a retail park but I travelled to the other side of Edinburgh (45minute drive) just to see what that store had. They had different from my store but only slightly (so I got more stuff XD) some other things my store had include
Bones
Gel clings (£1)
Brooms (£2?)
Makeup and fake blood (£1)
72 Spiders (£1)
Mini rats (£1)
Big rat/cat (£2)
And that's only the things I remembered! Theres lots of more specific things like costume pieces for under £1 I think I've spent £20 already and am gonna go back many times more :D

21 - 40 of 66 Posts