Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Oklahoma going to any of the haunted houses or events near Tulsa in October? I think it would be really fun to try to get a group together and dress up (or not) and go out to one of these events. Just wanted some thoughts and opinions from any of my Oklahoma peers or if you just want to leave a suggestion on haunted houses or mazes to go to since I haven't been to many. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
I've been to the Hex House once, a couple years back. It was great! The zombie thing, meh, but the main attraction was entertaining. Seems like the big draw.

There's a few others, haunted trail... not sure what all exactly. I don't have much time to go to stuff anymore, since I'm usually too busy with my own haunt and now doing the mortuary thing on the weekends too. (I'm not in Oklahoma, but just over the line into Arkansas.)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I tell people I am open every night of the year. I no sooner tell them this than they ask me if I have ever been to "This Haunt" OR "That Haunt?"
We once tried to pick one night we would be closed. What ever night we tried ,some people would be "Unhappy" with our choice.
Leave a message on our answering machine telling them we would be closed a certain evening made very little difference to most people,or so it sure seemed!
We do see nights when nobody shows up,stormy nights,snow storm nights,or if some big sporting event is on TV,but of course nobody ever calls us to tell us they decided not to be here,.. well, hardly ever?

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Since I came on board Guthrie Haunts has undergone 6 months of remodeling. 90% of scenes are new or given major renovation. Please come and check us out!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hey there. I was on the Reed Ranch Haunted Hay Ride, but that was several years ago. I'm not sure it's still running. I'd like to see the Guthrie Haunts. Were you at the Underground Carnival last March?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts