Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hehe, I think I managed to agree to put a pole up for my friend for next year, seeing you pics it looks like it goes down well with the guests! :)

Looks like a great night :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
DUDE - I'm totally partying with you guys next year!!!! ha ha ha. Even the dead guy in the corner got some action, ha ha ha. Rock on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yeah come one come all!! lol.this was the best halloween ever!..and the pole made it even better!we had about 70-80 people come but if EVERYONE that i invited wouldve came,i think we would really be in trouble.i had to go outside and wake up about four people that passed out in the bushes.the cops were called twice but they just came in and wanted to see the decorations(the girls,lol)they even shined there flashlights on the pole to get a better look at the dancers,lol.i CANT WAIT till next year.everyone not in the florida area..get your plane tickets ready its gonna be even better next year!!;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I totally understand about the racy pics. I had to delete a few (don't want my kiddies to see Mom dancing on the pole). I wouldn't dare post a lot of pics that were taken. Looks like you had a fun party!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it was so much fun!people who were there are begging me for another party,and people who heard about the party are begging me for another party lol.if you want to see more pics checkout my myspace page! myspace.com/bahatanga

1 - 20 of 22 Posts