Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I started behind schedule (don't we all). I think it affected me more then usual this year as we had just come off a strike at work and things were crazy busy. Unfortunately I had to cut a few things that I just didn't have time for. Mostly audio effects but a few props had to suffer too. Thankfully the new dungeon for this year didn't get affected. The dungeon was my new big addition this year and the amazing awesomeness of it is mostly thanks to Dunbar haunted house who closed its doors last year. Thankfully I was loosely in contact with the owner and managed to be able to get in there before the general sale of props. I was only behind the staff who got first pick.

We had 933 guests and collected $290 for the delta firefighters charitable society. Pictures and video are below additional pictures are on my site http://www.horrordelta.com

·
Registered
854 Posts
DeltaGirl - correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw a swamp monster in one of your photos. If that's true, would you have any more photos of it? I am interested in trying to build one, and could use some ideas. Thanks. The rest of your display is great! It looks like you made the deal of the century for those props.
HM

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DeltaGirl - correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw a swamp monster in one of your photos. If that's true, would you have any more photos of it? I am interested in trying to build one, and could use some ideas. Thanks. The rest of your display is great! It looks like you made the deal of the century for those props.
HM

no... no swamp monster im guessing you saw this http://www.trendyhalloween.com/Rising-Swamp-Hag-Animated-Prop-P19369.aspx

unfortunately I was in such a rush I didn't notice the fence's were right in front of her for the photos..... grrr next year... at least my helpers should be available the whole day for Halloween as its on a Saturday.

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Fantastic haunt, Delta Girl!!! Your lighting was beautifully done. I especially love how you
integrated the props with the landscaping & surrounds~everything was placed perfectly like it
belonged there. Bravo :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts