Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WIP

Wanted to do this for a long time, Halloween H20 diorama door scene. Should be fun! Also using 1/4 inch clear plexi-glass. Will have both views from the white indoors and the green outdoors for Michael's point of view.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cut the hair down some and styled it, which is hard to do as this is not human hair like in the movie it is mohair or crepe I think so it lays flat and is hard to spike and comes out easily. Also made a mouth slit for breathing and to fit better and extended the cut up the back some and now fits pretty my big head pretty well!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finishing up the blood work now and this pair is available now. Will also work for H1 and Resurrection as I made the knife/bullet with the same pattern.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Window scene finally done! That was really hard to do with no tripod as I did not feel like taking it all out and bugs at night etc so I did it all with one handing holding the door, while holding Myers up by the lapel lol.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Duuuuuuude this is awesome! Man I wish I had one haha. Simple elegance with this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts