Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys think is the best groundbreaker and under 100 bucks. Im looking for one and i dont know which one to buy
Thanks

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Do you mean like a foam latex groundbreaker, or something animated? If you are looking for a static prop, you should consider making them yourself. It's pretty easy and lots of fun. If you haven't seen these, check it out:

PUMPKINROT.COM

Paper mache, newspaper, tape and a wood base. Cheap.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
You're not too young to be able to build something like this... I was making crafty stuff before that age. ;)

If you want to spend the money, then there are always the standbys like Spirit Halloween Store, Halloween Express, Fright Catalog, and the like. But you will be paying LOTS of money for a prop that isn't unique or even particularly well made (depending on manufacturer - since this sort of thing is a seasonal sale, they don't generally have good stuff for cheap).

Halloween Costumes - Childrens & Adult Halloween costume ideas available online on SpiritHalloween
Halloween Costumes and Costume Accessories for Adults, Teens and Kids.
Halloween Decorations, Halloween Props, Halloween Costumes, Halloween Masks, Halloween Accessories
FrightProps - Halloween Decorations, Halloween Props, Pneumatic Props, Animated Props, Halloween Accessories

Best to do some comparison shopping to see what it is you really like...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya I do biuld stuff but I actually have a lot of cash laying around so i wanted to buy something.

·
Factorial!
949 Posts
ya I do biuld stuff but I actually have a lot of cash laying around so i wanted to buy something.
If you have some money burning a hole in your pocket then get some materials for the group builds in June. The hearse prop should take care of the extra money.

·
Registered
184 Posts
help you

bro you can make a cool one for under $25.00 dollars check one of mine out if you like it let me know i will help you !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts