Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Eric, go by the internet name Shadowbat. I have been a Halloween fan for the better part of my 36 years of life. Fall has always been my favorite season. I enjoy going to the different Fall festivals with my family and being outdoors enjoying the colors of the leaves and the smells in the sir. I have been costuming ever since I was 13. This hobby is now shared with my family and friends. We do different activitites around Halloween and also do fund raisers and other appearances thru the year. We are currently planning our 3rd year Halloween party, which will be on Oct. 17th this year. We are also putting the final touches on our home decorations.

Anyway, hope to get to know you all here and thanks for listening, or reading, my introduction.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome!

We finally got out all the lights and decorations. Still need to buy some pumpkins though. Only 2 weeks until our party, still lots to prepare.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Hi Eric and welcome. I've been to Warren Ohio a couple of times. Not horribly far from my back yard. Glad to have you here. Please post pics of your party and yard display!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts