Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sidnami 
#1 ·
We will be having a Halloween Garage sale at our home in Dearborn Heights Michigan next weekend starting on Friday the 31st of May and continuing through Sunday. I believe it is safe to say that there will be well over 100 items as we try to get into our garage this summer. Items included animated werewolf $20 or best offer, animated Nosferatu $20 or best offer, animated witch stirring cauldron $20 or best offer, Pestinelnce $20 or best offer, vertical opening casket $20 or best offer, Red Riding Hood Monster $20 or best offer, and many others .

I have posted pics below please note this is the front of my garage, its like this all the way to the back and all must go, I want my garage back. PM for details, I am about two blocks north of St Alberts Church in Dbn Hgts, if you want to drive out you will see the signs when you get in the area, (I do not want to post an address due to snail mail spam)

Tradition Fictional character

I will consider a complete donation to a haunted house that works for charity, I am not trying to make money as much as I want to work in my garage this summer and I can barely open the door. By saying complete donation it means you must take everything and not pick over items.

If someone wants to come out early and look at the stuff you are welcome to pm me, but be advised you won't see much more than the pic I took as the garage is packed solid. You can see more pics below

Art

Room

note the little hanging tin man is for my wifes garden and we have not been able to reach it, it is not a Halloween item.

See less See more
#2 ·
Pestilence and Haz Mat guys sold.

This allowed me to take more pics of whats behind some of the stuff, zombie witch 20 or best offer

Costume Fictional character Illustration Flesh

I call this one pizza guy, no idea what his real name is, 20 or best offer

Mouth Costume Fictional character Flesh Jaw

skeleton vampire, 20 or best offer

Hand Headgear Fictional character Art Costume

skeleton widow, 20 or best offer

Red Pink Mask Flower Rose

I will be out of town tomorrow so I do not think I will be able to see anyone individually till the garage sale starts this Friday.

#5 ·
I hear you on costs of shipping. I have shipped bigger props than these in the past, was able to get large boxes at walmart, left open and taped together in middle. No doubt the shipping will be more than your asking as your prices are very affordable. I dont mind the shipping cost but if its too much to deal with handling, I can respect that. Wish I was closer ?

#6 ·
Wish I were in MI!

One request & it's a non-Halloween request, at some point, when you can reach that Tin Man made of cans, could you post a better pic of it? It's super cute from a distance & I'd love to see how it's made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.