Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Halloween Garage Sale: October 5, 6, 12,13,19, 20, 2019 • Lyons IL, 60534

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Scarefactor 
#1 ·
Huge Halloween garage sale schedule for Saturday and Sunday October 5th and 6th Saturday and Sunday 12th and 13th and Saturday and Sunday 19th and 20th 2019 from 9 to 3 each day 4000 Anna ave Lyons IL, 60534

#2 ·
So, Oct 5th is kind of late for many of us to get started on decorating. I'm not far away, and might be able to make it. Any sneak peeks on what you'll have available? I'm personally interested in larger props as opposed to spiders, bags of webbing, and cute ghost signs. Just curious if you'll have any larger props available. Do you have a couple pics, or can you list a couple of items you will have available?

#4 ·
Excellent! Please feel free to IM me when you get some stuff set up. I'll try and keep an eye out for this thread, but we'd love to stop by and see what you have available. A Halloween garage sale is like a dream come true. :)

#7 ·
I would agree that the sale is quite late, but I will definitely make the drive for opening day. Best of luck with your sale, as Halloween garage sales are really popular here in Illinois. I know this from when I hosted mine earlier this month.
Last weekend for my Halloween Garage sale October 19th and 20th 2019 from 9 to 3 each day 4000 Anna ave Lyons, IL 60534
Marketplace Market Selling Bazaar Public space

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.