Halloween Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
fine, fine...i also ordered the walgreen's dracula, too.

my other halloween funkos are trickling in. The halloween minnie witch on a broom is adorable. And somehow I got 2 sets of Sanderson sisters on their flying mops. If my sister doesn't want them, I'll probably just throw them in with the other couple of thousand we are donating to the children's hospitals in the New England area.

·
Registered
183 Posts
fine, fine...i also ordered the walgreen's dracula, too. View attachment 734969

my other halloween funkos are trickling in. The halloween minnie witch on a broom is adorable. And somehow I got 2 sets of Sanderson sisters on their flying mops. If my sister doesn't want them, I'll probably just throw them in with the other couple of thousand we are donating to the children's hospitals in the New England area.
Did you order him from Walgreen? I could not find him online and the stores in my area have nothing. I did get the others ordered from Amazon. They are adorable. Also ordered the Mickey and Minnie. Thanks

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
i think i ordered him from ebay. sometimes it's just what ya haff to do if you want it bad enough.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I love this one, had difficulty finding it in stock but then suddenly it was at a couple of places
I ended up getting that one! I'm so happy I ordered it when I did. :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Not the character I would have hoped for, but I'll take what I can get for now.

LOL! Right!?! Out of all the Vincent Price characters where he had a starring role and they pick that one.

My favorite would be House of Wax but that probably wouldn't be the one they'd pick either.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
He's got a thin face & Funko is round so not sure how they'd make him look more Vincent Price-like with the regular Funko head as a base.

Now if they took those skelly heads to start THEN it might look more Vincent Price-like. Or if they went full character & went with Phibes under the mask look or Egghead from Batman, I dunno, I just know I can't buy that one since it looks like Stan Lee or some other generic old man.

The only way it'd be recognizable is if it were displayed with all the other Edward Scissorhands Funkos & I'm just not going to buy all of them to make ONE recognizable (& not even sure how recognizable he'd be even with the set).

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't collect them but any rockers out there, just heard about this one yesterday on local radio station website:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
much as I wanna support ozzy, it's a pass on this one. I'm still waiting to hear the Haunted Mansion Organ player is out...i'm making a trip to Disney for that.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
Once again, if they hadn't told me on the box that was Ozzy & put the Ozzy tat on his fingers, I'd think it was....I dunno...some rando Droog with bat wings or maybe Johnny Depp doing his version of a dark Willy Wonka.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Once again, if they hadn't told me on the box that was Ozzy & put the Ozzy tat on his fingers, I'd think it was....I dunno...some rando Droog with bat wings or maybe Johnny Depp doing his version of a dark Willy Wonka.
agreed

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
I think there's certain people & characters that just work better for the original rounded square headed Funko characters. Let's leave Stephen King, Ozzy & Vincent Price to one of their other lines that can be a tad more realistic looking.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Where have I been??? Didn't know there were so many of these & only first heard about them when Sis wanted to buy me an Olaf for Christmas. Saw some really good ones in the pix but I'm not starting to collect stuff at my age...need to downsize.

Came across these on Walmart.com while searching for something else:
1599888674291.png

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
i, too, was amazed at the extensive variety in Funko Pops. you name it, it has a Pop. We donated my son's pop collection last month to the local childrens' hospitals in Boston...over 1000.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts