Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
i heard they scrapped the Bewitched line...don't know why.

But they DID make a new Hocus Pocus piece.. https://www.spirithalloween.com/product/decorations/funko/sanderson-sisters-funko-pop-movie-moment-hocus-pocus/pc/1005/c/0/sc/3486/176380.uts
Well, glad I didn't pre-order Endora. Wonder why they were scrapped? I'd think there'd be interest, I mean they've done a billion obscure ones I've never heard of & I'd think the same demographic that buys the Addams & Munsters would buy Bewitched.

That Hocus Pocus piece is cute. Not my thing but cute. I guess it's just another expansion of their line in general so I bet we see more "scenes" like this.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well, glad I didn't pre-order Endora. Wonder why they were scrapped? I'd think there'd be interest, I mean they've done a billion obscure ones I've never heard of & I'd think the same demographic that buys the Addams & Munsters would buy Bewitched.

That Hocus Pocus piece is cute. Not my thing but cute. I guess it's just another expansion of their line in general so I bet we see more "scenes" like this.
i dunno on the Bewitched...I would have bought Endora but maybe stores just did not order it so they pulled the plug.

I love Hocus Pocus...favorite Halloween movie ever. And i think they are going with the 'movie moments' more...they can charge more for them. But i won't buy many...i don't have enough space for them. I DO have the 'It' and a couple more but holding back on lots.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I only have anime Funkos right now but plan on getting some NBC ones. I’m kind of weird about collecting things. I don’t concern myself as much with having a complete set as I do about having the ones that catch my fancy Lol.
FYI, you can subscribe to Funko’s mailing list to get updates on new releases and coming soon. Or check the blog. I think I saw ones from the Hocus Pocus movie last time I looked but not 100% sure.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I only have anime Funkos right now but plan on getting some NBC ones. I’m kind of weird about collecting things. I don’t concern myself as much with having a complete set as I do about having the ones that catch my fancy Lol.
FYI, you can subscribe to Funko’s mailing list to get updates on new releases and coming soon. Or check the blog. I think I saw ones from the Hocus Pocus movie last time I looked but not 100% sure.
this is me. I like what I like and that's what I collect.
I have the new Mary from HP....i LOVE the scene in 'Master's' house...i laugh every time i see the pop holding the bowl of cheetos.

I am eager to see the other HM pops, too.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
Funko Cereal with figure at Spirit:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I bought the Madame Leota GitD off ebay...it was still cheaper than going to Disneyland. :p I haven't been able to snag a Fester with lightbulb yet....And there is a new Herman Munster coming out!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
About this Discussion
77 Replies
15 Participants
sneakykid
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing