Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just pre-ordered the Addams Family Funko Pops from Amazon (so excited!). I already have (and LOVE) my Sanderson Sisters trio from Hocus Pocus. :)
yeah, i need them...including the Fester with the lightbulb. the jury is still out on lurch.

I'm waiting til tomorrow to pick up my baseball cases so i can take my pops out and display them in my halloween 'room'.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yeah, i'm still on the fence about Endora. BUT I did pre-order the addams family--morticia and gomez. I want the Walgreen's Fester with the light bulb and I dunno about Lurch yet.

here's what I have for Halloween/creepy stuff now.

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I've got Jack & Sally, Jack as The Pumpkin King & a Nosferatu.

The are something I swore I wouldn't collect & now I can't help it. I'd have waaay more than I have now if I didn't restrain myself.

I also have some Adventure Time ones (Jake, Finn, Flame Princess & the Lich King), Joey Ramone & just got a Freddie Mercury in his Harlequin bodysuit. I have another Freddie Mercury coming soon (Wembley Freddie in his iconic yellow leather jacket).

There's a couple others but I can't remember what they are right now. I'm not a fan of the ones that you look at & say "Well...it could be....". Like if I just saw them out of the package with no context I'd have no idea who they are.Some of the Stranger Things ones are like that for me.

Fetish Angry Leather Jacket Guy? Son of one of the Village People? No...it's Billy from Stranger Things.

Ummm....Kid With a Camera...a Paparazzi? OK...um...I give...it's Jonathan from Stranger Things.

I really want the original Universal Monsters ones & will get them eventually, no matter what the price.
they are releasing mystery minis of the universal monsters. https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/FU40813AAA?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o2&scid=scplpFU40813AAA&sc_intid=FU40813AAA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi_qCrr2o4gIVqBitBh3NVQbxEAQYAiABEgL04fD_BwE

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
found a photo (not concept art) of Lurch from the Addams Family. I have Gomez (a chase with fencing epee) and Morticia. I really want Fester with the lightbulb...not so sure about Lurch...def not interested in Wednesday or Pugsley.

there's going to be a release at end of summer for a Madame Leota, Haunted Mansion bride, mummy and opera singer. I want the Leota and the opera singer. I don't have any more info besides this:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
lol...i don't understand the Bob Ross thing.

I got my Morticia Addams and Gertrude Eldridge (from the female Ghostbusters movie) today. I am definitly going to need more display cases.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
I used to watch him on PBS in the 80s, long before it was a cool thing to do & just found him fascinating with his "happy little trees" & that huge Afro. I couldn't get over how he could create an entire landscape painting in 30 minutes real time (more or less).

Oddly enough he was in the military & was the guy that had to be mean to the recruits & yelled at you all the time, a Sergeant in..wait....the Air Force. He painted in his off time & said when he got out of the service he wouldn't yell at anyone any more.

He started the whole ASMR thing & never knew it! He also died waaay too young, 52, from lymphoma.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I used to watch him on PBS in the 80s, long before it was a cool thing to do & just found him fascinating with his "happy little trees" & that huge Afro. I couldn't get over how he could create an entire landscape painting in 30 minutes real time (more or less).

Oddly enough he was in the military & was the guy that had to be mean to the recruits & yelled at you all the time, a Sergeant in..wait....the Air Force. He painted in his off time & said when he got out of the service he wouldn't yell at anyone any more.

He started the whole ASMR thing & never knew it! He also died waaay too young, 52, from lymphoma.
f*ck lymphoma. My son has been fighting it for 3.5 yrs now...it's a vicious b*tch.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
Sorry wickedwillingwench, I know what you're going through. My husband got what they kept calling a "good" cancer. Which used to just make me wanna slap 'em all because there's really no such thing.

He had **bigwordsrecitedfrommemory** nodular sclerosing Hodgkins lymphoma, stage 2B about 12 years ago. He's fine now but going through chemo was awful. He didn't have to do radiation for reasons too long to go into here but it was a very long year going to Georgetown for chemo & then up to Johns Hopkins for follow up & a few operations.

I hope you & your son are doing OK. PM me if you ever need a friend to talk to.

I'd forgotten that's how we lost Bob Ross.

Anyhoo...back to Funko. I'm considering spending a lot of money on that Frankenstein Pop.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
And if you don't know who that drag queen happens to be, it's just a witch with a pumpkin so it works both ways.

I know they have the Universal Monsters minis out but I don't particularly want those. I'd also like to see them do some of the Hammer monsters too.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
And if you don't know who that drag queen happens to be, it's just a witch with a pumpkin so it works both ways.

I know they have the Universal Monsters minis out but I don't particularly want those. I'd also like to see them do some of the Hammer monsters too.
i don't have the Bride of Frankenstein or Dracula but I don't think I need them. I mean..if i got them, i wouldn't throw them away but the Nosferatu speaks to me more than their cute little Dracula.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,331 Posts
They do have a couple of Addams Family ones this time around.

I got Betty Boop & another Jack.

My aunt is a Betty Boop fan & I wanted just the generic Betty Boop & they finally brought it back.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
About this Discussion
77 Replies
15 Participants
sneakykid
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing