Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
I've got Jack & Sally, Jack as The Pumpkin King & a Nosferatu.

The are something I swore I wouldn't collect & now I can't help it. I'd have waaay more than I have now if I didn't restrain myself.

I also have some Adventure Time ones (Jake, Finn, Flame Princess & the Lich King), Joey Ramone & just got a Freddie Mercury in his Harlequin bodysuit. I have another Freddie Mercury coming soon (Wembley Freddie in his iconic yellow leather jacket).

There's a couple others but I can't remember what they are right now. I'm not a fan of the ones that you look at & say "Well...it could be....". Like if I just saw them out of the package with no context I'd have no idea who they are.Some of the Stranger Things ones are like that for me.

Fetish Angry Leather Jacket Guy? Son of one of the Village People? No...it's Billy from Stranger Things.

Ummm....Kid With a Camera...a Paparazzi? OK...um...I give...it's Jonathan from Stranger Things.

I really want the original Universal Monsters ones & will get them eventually, no matter what the price.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got Jack & Sally, Jack as The Pumpkin King & a Nosferatu.

The are something I swore I wouldn't collect & now I can't help it. I'd have waaay more than I have now if I didn't restrain myself.

I really want the original Universal Monsters ones & will get them eventually, no matter what the price.
^^this. I bought my ds some for xmas--star wars xmas themed characters...then i found out what a HUGE array of subjects FUNKO has. I have to limit myself to Disney and halloween/horror stuff. (mostly)

This week I got a metallic creature from the black lagoon, elvira as the mummy, frankenstein, the wolfman and the invisible man. I still need dracula and an actual Universal mummy. And the Pumpkin King, a Hello Neighbor pumpkin and some others. I gotta control myself!

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
I gotta control myself!
Same here.

Forgot I also have the Wendigo from Hannibal.

I think I'm going to stick to the monsters. I've got the Universal Monster ones on my wish list & might ask for Frankie for my birthday. I noticed they have a new version of him out & he's.....waitforit........HOLDING A DAISY!! And all the gods help us, there's TWO VERSIONS OF HIM!!!

OK, went down the googlehole..HERMAN MUNSTER!!

They apparently have several lines of things that look different too like this stuff:
https://www.funko.com/products/all/brands/hikari

I've almost bought some of the American Horror ones, Twisty, Myrtle maybe but didn't. I'd still like each version of Pennywise, just one Tim Curry & one Skaarsgard.

They've really expanded their offerings, Dorbz, Pocket Pops, plushies. They've also headed into the Pez market which is a double danger for me since I collect Pez. Though I've cut waaaay back on those too.
https://www.funko.com/search?q=pez8/

I own the Jack Skellington Pez & have ordered the Pumpkin King one & will work my way through all of these at some point in the near future.

There's also a movie on Netflix called "Making Fun: The Story of Funko." It's the story of the company.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a skaarsgard Pennywise...not crazy about the Tim Curry altho i would LOVE a Dr. Frankenfurter pop.

I still need a dracula and mummy and bride for the universal line. I'd LOVE a Nosferatue...he is SIKK!

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have a skaarsgard Pennywise...not crazy about the Tim Curry altho i would LOVE a Dr. Frankenfurter pop.

I still need a dracula and mummy and bride for the universal line. I'd LOVE a Nosferatue...he is SIKK!
There was an entire line of Rocky Horror pop's a couple of years ago, might be able to find him online for a decent price.

I've got just about the entire horror film line and even some of the game ones from Resident Evil. I'll post a picture of them later.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a Pop of Sam from Trick 'R Treat that was the only Pop I ever wanted, but then my husband started collecting other ones so now I have a bunch from other things. Sam is my only Halloween one.
i bought a 'Sam' on ebay the other day for $13.99...i'm such a novice that i didn't realize it was fake. Lol. But it's ok. I like him and I'm not paying $100+ for a real one. I would like to get Annabelle, tho.

·
The Haunting Girl
844 Posts
i bought a 'Sam' on ebay the other day for $13.99...i'm such a novice that i didn't realize it was fake. Lol. But it's ok. I like him and I'm not paying $100+ for a real one. I would like to get Annabelle, tho.
Really? They're a $100 now on the secondary market and people are selling fakes? Pops really have become like beanie babies. I don't think mine is fake, but I'm not sure at this point. I think it's the only one we purchased on Amazon. We've purchased at least 50 real Pops and I don't see anything obvious about Sam that might make me question the authenticity of the Pop.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really? They're a $100 now on the secondary market and people are selling fakes? Pops really have become like beanie babies. I don't think mine is fake, but I'm not sure at this point. I think it's the only one we purchased on Amazon. We've purchased at least 50 real Pops and I don't see anything obvious about Sam that might make me question the authenticity of the Pop.
yeah, i'm pretty sure mine is a fake. $13.99 for a $100 pop. but i'm ok with it like i said. I have no intention of ever re-selling.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
I'm oooooohhhhhnooooooo & YAAAAYYYYY because Zulily has Funko Pops today! I want ALL OF T HEM!!!
https://www.zulily.com/e/funko-350887.html?ext_id=7QCMJ743MWKX&map_id=1&tid=RetEm_LCMTrigger_favoriteBrands_ymalEvent1CTA_100114906

I'll get back to ya on what I bought because I KNOW I'm buying SOMETHING today!:DnThe keychains...yes...ohthekeychainscanbejustifiedrightRIGHT?!?!?

For you other collectors, there's also a ton of Bethany Lowe stuff today!
https://www.zulily.com/e/bethany-lowe-designs-352893.html?ext_id=7QCMJ743MWKX&map_id=1&tid=RetEm_LCMTrigger_favoriteBrands_favEvent1cta_100114906

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
OK, I put a TON in my cart, hit $200 & said "YIPES!" so I left to go to lunch & do some other errands & a calmer head prevailed & I got it down to $96 instead!!

I got a bunch of NBC ones that I didn't have & few others.
First the non-Halloween one:
Jareth because we both love Bowie, this movie & character so much so I'm justifying this as a gift to my husband.;)

The keychains. I almost bought more of these because you can get them for less than $5 but I skipped a few.
Elvira, also a husband gift because he's got the big fat hots for her. I like her too but in a different way if ya know whutta mean!;)

Pennywise (Skaarsgard version). Saw the Curry version & I just don't dig it as much.

Freddy Kruger

Snowman Jack

Vampire Teddy & Undead Duck

Dr. Finkelstein

The Mayor & Barrel

Oogie Boogie with spider & dice

Shock

Lock

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
This one is coming out in April. I think I will get it, I'm always a sucker for the Pops that have 2 things in them....the pop and the a smaller sidekick, especially in the horror / fantasy genre.

pet sem pop.jpg

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
I just ordered 3 more NBC Funko Pez on Amazon, Sally, Oogie, Vampire Teddy & Pumpkin King Jack. I may switch to collecting the Funko Pez instead of the figures because 1)they're smaller so easier to store & display & 2)they're cheaper.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just pre-ordered the Addams Family Funko Pops from Amazon (so excited!). I already have (and LOVE) my Sanderson Sisters trio from Hocus Pocus. :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
About this Discussion
77 Replies
15 Participants
sneakykid
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing