Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have guest in my house... Look my house... This is only 2009 new toys..Imagine last year staff ... Help....

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Well, it looks like you can get rid of the weights! :)

And I can still see some wall and ceiling -- you can pack higher!

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Looks like our extra bedroom that is supposed to be a weight room!
The weights (same kind as yours btw! LOL 5 or 6 pairs) have now crept into the living room and the DDR mats are stuffed under one chair. The pilates ball is in another chair with the pilates mat. Fortunately the Rock Band stuff (except for the drums, all fits into a bench seat storage thingy with the wii fit balance board. The ddr mats fit in there too until we got the second guitar!
The bedroom has decorations in it!
YIPES!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I know the feeling, I still have all my new stuff from Nov. sales out in my garage but at least most of it is in smaller boxes and unassemble except for my 2 Skelly doctors of which are facing the wall and tuck in a corner where the neighbor kids can't see the new stuff.I want to keep it a secret.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cadeverino

(don't you have either a basment or an attic that you could use instead of your room? )

Yes I have big attic...But its full halloween staff from last year...

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
That's what my basement's starting to look like! Consolidate, get rid of duplicates and maybe (*gulp* the hardest once I know) sell some stuff. You could look at it as a fundraiser!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Stop buying halloween stuff? That's crazy talk. You need to sit down and let that feeling pass. And remember you have your own support group right here. Now as if have a shovel,pick, hammer and a chisel you too can have a basement.:D Really I know what you're going thru space is at premium at my house also.

·
Registered
78 Posts
halloween Keepers

You are all too funny. I already have storage locker, basement, storage cubby. It gets worse every year. I am downsizing everything else. Props just seem to get bigger, and bigger. Being on this Halloween formum, has not helped. It just adds to the creative flow. ..............

·
6,359 Posts
I built an 8x8 shed for Halloween stuff a few years ago. It's great!

I store most of my outdoor stuff in the shed now. I have about a dozen big orange and black bins, plus my tombstones and such.

Then, in the attic, I have all my skeletons and many, many indoor decorations.

·
6,359 Posts
I know what you mean about this forum. I have added many projects to my "To Do List" thanks to the very creative people on this forum.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Help!? You can come to this website an unload all of it within an hour!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts