Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member of the forum, Frenchy, passed away from cancer. She hasn't been real active in recent years due to the cancer. She started and ran the 1st Halloween card exchanges,until the cancer fight, she needed her strength for that. She joined in secret reaper exchanges and was very active for a while....rest in peace Frenchy.. I personally will remember you as a animal lover, as well as a great person....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry to hear that-I didn't know her but it sounds like she was a great lady. I'm a believer that death isn't the end-and I'm sure she is in a wonderful place in the afterlife.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just found this thread, would it be appropriate for us to perhaps do something to commemorate Frenchy seeing as the card exchange is happening now? Perhaps take a pic of all the cards we receive with maybe a candle burning to show our respects or raising a glass of tipple etc? I think the card exchange is absolutely brilliant so even though I didn't know her, her legacy lives on. Just an idea with the utmost respect.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Oh I'm so sad about this. I use to be in the card exchanges but as my health got worse and I could not take on any more I remember the 1st year I stopped sending cards and was so upset about it. I was pretty bummed out and one day in the mail here comes this orange envelope. It was a card from Frenchy saying how sad she was over my illness and to be sure to keep my spirit up. I never knew she had cancer.The years I was in the exchange with all of my family being gone except my cousin...it brought such joy to get those cards from people on the board. I always missed that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts