• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please vote for your favorite "Mascot".

We are searching for the new official mascot for HalloweenForum.com!

Please review all entries and then vote for the one of your choice.

Please select the one that you like the best and believe is the best quality. (disregard the HalloweenForum watermark on each image)

Please look at each entry carefully prior to voting.

A gallery has been set up for easy comparison of the "Official" photos.

Gallery is here:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/mascotgallery/

This contest was done a little differently than others. We have NOT included the name of the member that submitted these entries. We want only the look of the mascot to be considered.

You will see that there are AMAZING entries. Great job everyone!
There were a few that could not be included as entries did not meet all requirements.

Thank you very much for participating!

Cheating will not be tolerated.

Each person may only vote only once. Any member that is caught voting more than once using any method will be banned from the forum.
Feel free to discuss the entries here. Make sure to vote! Please spread the word to vote! Poll will be open for 7 days.

THANKS!

PLEASE NOTE: Items 18-higher were added a couple of hours after the poll started. If you voted prior to the time when these items were added and wish to change your vote from an entry 1-17 to something 18-higher, please send me a private message (only if you voted within the first couple of hours of poll and want to change your vote).

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow, they are all very nice! And all cartoonish! Forum members think alike :D

My personal favorite is #6.
Wish I could vote for more than one :(

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Outstanding entries! Good job everyone! My favorite is #10. So kudos to you if you designed it! If a change could be made to it, it would be the cloths color! But, it's a minor thing in my opinion!

Great Job everyone!

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PLEASE NOTE: Items 18-higher were added a couple of hours after the poll started.

If you voted prior to the time when these items were added and wish to change your vote from an entry 1-17 to something 18-higher, please send me a private message (only if you voted within the first couple of hours of poll and want to change your vote).

·
Registered
374 Posts
I resisted the urge to vote for my own entry, just cause 10 is so good. With 46% of the vote at this time. I think we've got a winner. Whoever created that one, kudos, great job man! Very professional. :>)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I resisted the urge to vote for my own entry, just cause 10 is so good. With 46% of the vote at this time. I think we've got a winner. Whoever created that one, kudos, great job man! Very professional. :>)
Also I wanna give props to number 3, a close second...

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,878 Posts
That was WAY harder to choose than I'd thought it would be! AWESOME selection and talent here!

I have a good idea about the members on a few, tho. ;)

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Ditto, though I'm partial to my first entry. I foolishly posted it out in the open to the contest 'start-up' thread.

To make matters worse, when larrry pm'd me about the fact that that entry fell short in several regards, I was blissfully ignorant of his warning. Despite that he took the time to explain once more why it wasn't up to snuff. The last line was actually very helpful and encouraging.

He said, I believe, that he "hoped I would find a way" to adjust the settings. I know it's probably for me to hope that he'd bend over THAT far, when clearly he doesn't have to. That and suffice it to say that I am up against some stiff competition. Anyway here's hoping that everything works out.

By that I mean that the very best design is chosen, even if it isn't mine...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I picked 9 because I think it goes with the Halloweenforum banner better. Looks like it fits. Of course it looks like I am wrong. LOL

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Thanks larry, I see you added my other entry to the gallery. Once again, I owe you. You really came through for me. Afterall, I screwed up and you added it after the deadline had long passed. I was hoping for at least one vote, but heck, just being in the running is enough. Hard to be too upset, seeing as how even I voted for over the leading entry over my own...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts