Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all...

I'm curious if any of you are musically inclined beit singing, dancing or playing an instrument.

I'll go first. I've played piano for a while, took a choir for a few years and I like to dance, though I'm not very good.

Come on now, don't be shy.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I enjoyed dancing in my younger days...
Even now I'm not averse to doing the odd Dark Fandango after a few glasses of rum..
:D

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
I've been playing guitar since I can remember, it seems. I usually work in progressive metal, think Yngwie Malmsteen and you'll know what I mean. AC/DC is also something I enjoy playing.

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
I sing. Mostly wedding, parties and such so far. Although I was in the very first Wal-Mart Accosicates Choir. We sang at the 1995 Shareholders meeting. I was one of 25 Associates out of 2500 to be in the choir. I got a lot of autographs and photos out of the trip. And I got to do the Wal-Mart cheer up on stage right in front of Kathy Lee Gifford and her husband. Just my luck my camera was full. I was 2 feet from her, and Frank. What a photo that would have been...lol.

I got to ride an elevator with Herschel Walker, and he signed the bill of my Wal-Mart hat. On that same trip I met Mary Lou Retton, that guy from the Cheer commercials, Heather Whitestone who was that year's Miss America (first deaf Miss America), the current Lassie Dog, Joe Montana, Marcus Allen, Reba McIntyre, Barbara Bush, Trisha Yearwood, Richard Simmons and about 12 others I can't think of right now.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts