Halloween Forum banner

Halloween Forum Awards....

1228 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Baron Samedi
This was an idea I had a few hours ago....

"Halloween Forum, a large community of members and so many that have helped others and just had a good affect on others. But how should we thank them, messages? Not really....
How about awards!
Why not thank those on the forum properly and vote for them for being a great help to others...."

This could be a yearly thing where myself and some others will have the chance to organise a vote and give out several prizes to a few members....

Prizes could be vouchers from companies, and could be accompanied by a lovely certificate....

Please give feedback on this topic and let me know whether this will be a good idea...

Ruggerz
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Master of my own Universe
1,016 Posts
What a great Idea !!!

So, how about the winners also being presented with an award image that they can post either in their albums on the forum or on their website, if they have one.

I know that HomeHauntNews has an image that one can post on their site, so something along the lines of this. Just a thought ...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.