Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a garden right infront of my house and I'm trying to come up with some evil looking stuff to put in my garden, I saw in another forum the flowers with eyeballs which is great and a skull head in a daisy also a great idea, but I need a few more, any ideas?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I have a garden right infront of my house and I'm trying to come up with some evil looking stuff to put in my garden, I saw in another forum the flowers with eyeballs which is great and a skull head in a daisy also a great idea, but I need a few more, any ideas?
Someone had posted a plant using a styrofoam ball as the head coming out of the plant...who was that again....darn, cant remember but it was really cool.

MsM

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the hand and the venus fly trap are good ideas, I think I even know how I'll make the venus fly trap too, I can't find that other post though!

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
My flower beds are all more like flower graveyards anyway so I consider them a year round Halloween decoration! Never thought about intentionaly making them scary looking! ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the idea of repainting one of the garden gnomes, seems simple enough, I want to make a spooky vine as well but don't know how to make it spooky other than it being black

·
Evil Lord of Legumes
890 Posts
How about assorted bones poking out of the flower bed. You know, like you added a neighbor to your landscaping for fertilizer, but he just won't stay down.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I picked up a garden gnome a dollar general for about 2.00 a few months ago. He is about a foot tall and holding a shovel. He already had a spooky look on his face. I painted him a pale dead blue but have not finished him due to my inability to focus on one prop at a time..damn Adult ADD.

Here is a pic of a man eating plant that I did some time back. You could do a bunch of these.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts