Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd ask...

anyone check either online floral services or local flower shops and have Halloween bouquets delivered to your special someone? FTD, Teleflora and other nationwide services have some really classy options for their Halloween floral gifts and such.

If you've never sent a Halloween bouquet, think about it. The other person loves it, and never sees it comin'. Totally tricky little treat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re:

anyone check either online floral services or local flower shops and have Halloween bouquets delivered to your special someone? FTD, Teleflora and other nationwide services have some really classy options for their Halloween floral gifts and such.

If you've never sent a Halloween bouquet, think about it. The other person loves it, and never sees it comin'. Totally tricky little treat.
i sends bouquets to my parents every year.They feels very happy for that.Its nice movements for me..........

·
Registered
4 Posts

Its fantastic idea!!! I will try to do it............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts