Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post this out there for anyone to see. Whether you are lurking and considering joining or whether you have been on here for years. I love Halloween Forum. The people I have met on here have treated me like family and sometimes even better. I have developed friendships and great contacts on here and I know would never have met them any other place. The prop tutorials or pictures or just plain new ideas are wonderful.

You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends and thank goodness HF is a little bit of both..

Erin

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Erin so true!!! Larry has created the best site. I can't believe I've become so close with some people here that took years with people in person.

Even if I'm down I still check in here whether I post or not. If' I'm gone for more than a few days something has happened. I came here and got support from everyone when going through a tough time.

I have a very small family so my friends are family to me.

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
everyone here are like family to me too, with alot of stress and difficulties in the past few months, so many people have kept me in their thoughts and prayers, this is the best forum! Just the past couple of days, in a thread on here, people stepped up with advice, and good wishes for me, it is a blessing to be apart of this forum

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm in, I love this forum, too. Sometimes I go away for awhile, but I miss my friends and Halloween family and always come back home. It's a good, positive place to be.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Awww.....what a happy, sappy thread :p;)
We really have been lucky here to have such a great group of people. I've made a few good friends here over the years.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Amen, sister!!

This is hands-down the best forum on the web, and the greatest bunch of people EVER! Part of what makes it so special is the inclusiveness...doesn't matter if you are a mild or full-out haunter, if you love Halloween, YOU'RE IN!!!:D

Thanks for starting this thread, Erin, it's always good to take a minute and be grateful for the good things in our lives, and HF is DEFINITELY a good thing. (Oh, Lord, I sound like Martha!! :eek:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts