Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
@ScareyCarrie, Hi! Yes, when I lifted the lid it smelled soooooo good. I have WB candles from many years past including the Homegoods version they called Purr-chouli. I should probably take the time to use them in order from oldest to newest, but who knows! LOL

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
@Famous Pumpkin - Hello. Hope all is well with you. I remember getting the Purr-chouli many years ago. I wish I would have saved one for "collecting" purposes. It brought back memories to see yours. Thank you. I find myself ordering many candles, especially around Halloween time, and saving them because I love the labels. Just wish I had more room so that I could order more. :oops:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Good find and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the information. I actually purchased several boxes of the forbidden apple tealights when they had their last SAS, for much less then the $10 they are charging now. Just yesterday I opened a box of the FA tealights to smell them, and, sadly, there is little to no smell. :confused: I might check out the Candy Corn votives though. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Oh my, you are right. No Witches Brew listed. 😕 I cannot believe they are bringing back Haunted Hayride. In my opinion, that was awful, as was Trick or Treat. Wonder how the new Pumpkin Patch will smell.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I would be really shocked if they do not bring back Witches Brew. That has been their Halloween "staple" candle. I am glad that I stocked up last season, although, I planned on picking up a couple more this year. I wonder if I'll be able to do that now. :cry:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I would be really shocked if they do not bring back Witches Brew. That has been their Halloween "staple" candle. I am glad that I stocked up last season, although, I planned on picking up a couple more this year. I wonder if I'll be able to do that now. :cry:
I am sure you are right. They wouldn't DARE do that to us after everything we have been through this year! Right???

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yes, the Candle Enthusiast is too long-winded for me, but, I also have the attention span of a 2-year-old. I fast-forward to get to the good stuff.

I somewhat base the US release on the UK release since both US and UK release candles that are exclusive to the US or UK. For instance, the Candle Warehouse, Andy's Yankees, Wax Addicts, and the Yankee Candle UK site are only reporting the release of 4 new fall candles where the US is reporting 6.

With that being said, I hope YC US is not releasing TOT and HH again this year. Wonder what those sales were like last year and if they have a ton of stock leftover.
Still hoping they brink back Haunted Hollow.
I'm fairly certain that they will release Witches Brew. Per management of my local store, it outsells some of their year-round fragrances.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Yes, the Candle Enthusiast is too long-winded for me, but, I also have the attention span of a 2-year-old. I fast-forward to get to the good stuff.

I somewhat base the US release on the UK release since both US and UK release candles that are exclusive to the US or UK. For instance, the Candle Warehouse, Andy's Yankees, Wax Addicts, and the Yankee Candle UK site are only reporting the release of 4 new fall candles where the US is reporting 6.

With that being said, I hope YC US is not releasing TOT and HH again this year. Wonder what those sales were like last year and if they have a ton of stock leftover.
Still hoping they brink back Haunted Hollow.
I'm fairly certain that they will release Witches Brew. Per management of my local store, it outsells some of their year-round fragrances.
I really do love Haunted Hollow. I was fortunate enough to pick up a couple of the pillars on Ebay at a very reasonable price. TOT and HH were horrible. I am surprised they do not offer them under their "Sale" category on the Yankee website. I would be very surprised if they offered TOT and HH this year. Guess time will tell.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi all, happy to see 2020 candle discussion going. I missed out on Witches Brew tarts, they are currently sold out, same with candy corn. Pumpkin patch has my interest, I can do without TOT and Haunted Hayride. This year I am determined to get Kringle and Witch City Wicks !!!

21 - 40 of 69 Posts