Halloween Forum banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Stopped in my local Yankee today (Kissimmee, FL). Halloween displays up but no pumpkin candles! Only have an apple-pumpkin in a decorative tumbler, nothing in a regular jar. A table up front set up with some sort of orange-scented candles, obvious stand-in for what was supposed to be Jack o Lantern or pumpkin. Anyone else run across this?
I was at my store, first in line, and they had several of the new Halloween candles, Jack-O-Lantern and Mystic Moon, as well as Witches Brew. Sorry you couldn't find what you wanted.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Did the stores have the cauldron candles? I am about to go check again on their website, but the cauldrons were not available Saturday online.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Did the stores have the cauldron candles? I am about to go check again on their website, but the cauldrons were not available Saturday online.
None of the stores had them, nor were they ever available on-line. Apparently the manufacturer, for whatever reason - probably Covid related) did not make them. I think Yankee should have said that they were not available rather than say "Sold Out" on line. They should have removed them from the website too. Everyone, including myself, was interested in purchasing them. Not sure if they will appear this year, if not, hopefully next year.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very happy with the Maple Leaf jar holder and lampshade. There's a battery powered candle in the holder and the shade is for decoration (as I can't burn actual candles in my apartment).
20200831_185430.jpg

·
Registered
250 Posts
What are the best 'warm and woodsy' candles? Things like oak, teakwood, bamboo, sage, amber, autumn leaves, tobacco, mahogany, cypress, and so on.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Has anyone’s Kringle Halloween preorders shipped yet?
No, I haven't received confirmation from Kringle that they have, which, I am kind of glad about as the weather has been too hot for candles to be shipped. Maybe that's why we haven't heard about them being shipped yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, I haven't received confirmation from Kringle that they have, which, I am kind of glad about as the weather has been too hot for candles to be shipped. Maybe that's why we haven't heard about them being shipped yet.
That’s exactly what I was thinking about. I also have a Yankee order that hasn’t shipped yet. I definitely don’t want candle soup.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Village candle had wonderful Halloween candles last year. Ghost Cemetery and Haunted Mansion were two that I really enjoyed. Does anyone know what happened to Village Candle? They don’t seem to be the same company this year or something. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Village candle had wonderful Halloween candles last year. Ghost Cemetery and Haunted Mansion were two that I really enjoyed. Does anyone know what happened to Village Candle? They don’t seem to be the same company this year or something. Any ideas?
Yes, Village candle can now be found on Stonewall Kitchens website. Stonewall bought Village. I believe they still have those Halloween candles from last year. I love Haunted Mansion and Ghost Cemetary too.

201 - 220 of 244 Posts