Halloween Forum banner

181 - 200 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Limited availability in candles? That sucks. My store had no witches brew last year and now quantities are limited. 😩 And it is only available in the largest jar size. I was hoping for sampler votives or the small decorative jars. The pumpkin faced cauldron sounds awesome though.
I was disappointed to hear that WB will only be available in the 22oz. large jar. I was hoping for tealights and votives. Last year it wasn't available on line until a week or so later.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The cauldrons are awesome! I hope I can get a couple along with witches brew. Does anyone know if witches brew is the only Halloween scent this year with patchouli as a base?
From the sounds of the scent notes in the 2 new Yankee Halloween candles, Mystic Moon and Pumpkin Patch, Witches Brew will be the one and only Halloween candle with patchoulli. I plan on getting one or 2 this Saturday.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I can get the candles in my cart and credit card entered, but it won’t complete the transaction. Bummer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can get the candles in my cart and credit card entered, but it won’t complete the transaction. Bummer.
Maybe try using a different browser or using the incognito browser? Sometimes that works for me when I can't get past the payment option.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Ok, I tried again and it finally went through. I got 4 witches brew. The DM20082 code worked. Yay! I’m guessing the cauldrons are only available in stores.

Out of curiosity, I went back and tried to use the code again and it didn’t work this time. 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
What are your thoughts on Mystic Moon? A lot of people seem to be really liking it!
I thought it would be cologne type scent, but it is not. I like it. I smell vanilla, berry, a slight note of patchouli, and a couple other fragrance notes that I cannot put my finger on. I really like it. I passed on the Trick or Treat pumpkin candle. To me, it smelled like any other pumpkin candle. But, Mystic Moon is different. Glad I bought one. Anxious to start burning it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Stopped in my local Yankee today (Kissimmee, FL). Halloween displays up but no pumpkin candles! Only have an apple-pumpkin in a decorative tumbler, nothing in a regular jar. A table up front set up with some sort of orange-scented candles, obvious stand-in for what was supposed to be Jack o Lantern or pumpkin. Anyone else run across this?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Stopped in my local Yankee today (Kissimmee, FL). Halloween displays up but no pumpkin candles! Only have an apple-pumpkin in a decorative tumbler, nothing in a regular jar. A table up front set up with some sort of orange-scented candles, obvious stand-in for what was supposed to be Jack o Lantern or pumpkin. Anyone else run across this?
Is it possible they all sold out yesterday? I know many people were saying their stores got wiped really fast and that the candles were in high demand this year.

181 - 200 of 243 Posts