Halloween Forum banner

401 - 416 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have never smelled it. We don't have any brick and mortar stores near me for some reason. I tried Black magic last year and wasn't a huge fan so I think I will just stick to my tried and trusted Witches Brew. :)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have a votive that they gave me during the Yankee Candle Halloween Preview weekend. Although I have never burned it, on cold, it really doesn't do much for me. Like you, I will stick with Witches Brew. 🤗

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have been purchasing candles from the Dark Candle Company. I really love the scents and usually buy votives or tealights. Have you ever tried them?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am so bummed, I just found out that the only Yankee Candle shop anywhere near me is closed:(
I had such fun with my sister at the Halloween release party. Well, there's one in Reno, an hour and a half away,.....can you transport candles across state lines?🤣😉

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am so bummed, I just found out that the only Yankee Candle shop anywhere near me is closed:(
I had such fun with my sister at the Halloween release party. Well, there's one in Reno, an hour and a half away,.....can you transport candles across state lines?🤣😉
Last u checked I was legal un 14 states lol. Do you collect Halloween candles? Yankee changed a lot in the last few years. Stooped the costume parties and fun

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I just noticed that the Yankee store that I always go to on their Halloween Preview Day has closed. Luckily, there are several more for me to choose from that are about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes away. I am sorry that they closed your store. I heard a while back that they were going to be closing some stores. Truthfully, the store that I would go to on preview day was lackluster to say the least. No decorations/costumes or Halloween vibe. Now that I will be going to a different store this year, I hope they do better. Fingers crossed. :unsure:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
Did they release it over twitter? Where did you find out about it? Thank you!
YC UK puts out a preview for the current year

401 - 416 of 416 Posts