Halloween Forum banner

381 - 396 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yes I ordered from Dark Candle Co, very pleased over all. Got the four pack votives, Graveyard and Debauchery. Interesting scents, great throw, packed well with extra goodies and love the business card. Give them a try :)
I ordered two boxes of the votives the other day from them. I ordered the Halloween collection and the Graveyard one. Cannot to receive them and try them. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The ScentWorx candles from Kohl's are amazing. Especially the Scarlet Leaves and Pumpkin Spice. They look great sitting around as well.

View attachment 722822
Love the packaging. Even if you never burned them, they can easily be utilized as decorations. I will make it a point to go to Kohl's and smell them. The Scarlet Leaves and Pumpkin Spice are scents right up my alley. Are they made in the USA? I know some of the Homeworx scents, especially those sold on QVC, are made in Vietnam. Just wondering. Again, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Love the packaging. Even if you never burned them, they can easily be utilized as decorations. I will make it a point to go to Kohl's and smell them. The Scarlet Leaves and Pumpkin Spice are scents right up my alley. Are they made in the USA?
Yes, they are. They burn clean too. The Campfire Woods is another new favorite, smells just like camping in the mountains. 🍁

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
Just got an email from DW Candles & they've released their Charmed Collection. They're a little too patchouli-y for me but that's right up some other's alley.

I've seen a few in HomeGoods but if you really want them you can get 'em online here:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Scary Carrie,be sure to let us know how Dark Candles goes for you !!
Received my order from Dark Candles today. I absolutely love the scents in both collections (Halloween and Graveyard). The votives are so strong on cold, which lets me know that they will be fantastic when I burn them. Love the packaging as well. They gave me a couple little gifts with my order. The business card is so cute too. This looks like a company that I will buy from again. Thanks for the recommendation. 🎃

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Just got an email from DW Candles & they've released their Charmed Collection. They're a little too patchouli-y for me but that's right up some other's alley.

I've seen a few in HomeGoods but if you really want them you can get 'em online here:
View attachment 723177
I briefly heard about DW candles but have never tried them. The Charmed collection looks intriguing. Where can they be purchased?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Just received my Halloween candles from Burke & Hare Co. This was my first ever order from them, and it certainly won' t be my last. So well packed to avoid damage during shipping. From the black organza bags to the little added gifts makes this a company that cares about customer satisfaction. Out of these 3 that I ordered, I really love the scent of "Bewitched". It has a nice, pleasant incense smell. The other 2 are nice as well.

Glad I took a chance and ordered from them.

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
I briefly heard about DW candles but have never tried them. The Charmed collection looks intriguing. Where can they be purchased?
Homegoods/TJMaxx has them & you can order online too.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Goose Creek large jars are on sale today for $9.99. As of this post, all of the Halloween scents are in stock, including Poison Cupcake.

·
Registered
394 Posts
After seeing a video on youtube about village candles Halloween line I ordered haunted mansion & ghost cemetery. The label pictures are just beautiful. And I really am not trying to buy any more candles. But I couldn't help it. They both did leak some oily dye on the jar from the heat during shipping. And I don't find the lids to be supertight. I've burned both candles. Haunted mansion is pretty much berrys, patchouli & little bit of light floral. Ghost cemetery smells sweet like yc candy corn. Its very sweet with a tinge of a catholic church. The notes are frankincense, clove, sandalwood & forest green. I actually like it a lot. Btw these are the first time I've ever bought village candles. And they do burn well- no fuss, no issues pooling out etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
After seeing a video on youtube about village candles Halloween line I ordered haunted mansion & ghost cemetery. The label pictures are just beautiful. And I really am not trying to buy any more candles. But I couldn't help it. They both did leak some oily dye on the jar from the heat during shipping. And I don't find the lids to be supertight. I've burned both candles. Haunted mansion is pretty much berrys, patchouli & little bit of light floral. Ghost cemetery smells sweet like yc candy corn. Its very sweet with a tinge of a catholic church. The notes are frankincense, clove, sandalwood & forest green. I actually like it a lot. Btw these are the first time I've ever bought village candles. And they do burn well- no fuss, no issues pooling out etc.
I am so glad that you tried them. A while back I ordered a large jar of the Haunted Mansion and, what they call their "Petite" jars of haunted mansion, ghost cemetery and pumpkin scarecrow. I figured I would get the small jars to see if I liked the scents before I bought the large jars, with Haunted Mansion being the exception because I absolutely loved the label on it. I did not burn the HM this Halloween because I loved the label so much. That being said, I did not burn the small jars either for the same reason. But, I really do like the smell of ghost cemetery. You hit the nail on the head regarding the scent of it. If they still have the large jars available I am going to order it. I really do have more than enough candles, especially Halloween ones, but I cannot resist a great label.

381 - 396 of 396 Posts